Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crockpot Cooking On My Mind

When I got home from class last night, some of my siblings and I talked trash while finalizing our Fantasy Football picks. I was in my favorite grey sweater and shivering under my blanket. This morning I woke up and layered on all my running gear for a cold, 45ish degree run. All of this, school, football, sweaters, and blankets, tells me one thing: Time to pull the Crockpot off the top shelf...It's finally Fall!

Now, someone please tell this crazy Midwest weather to stick around and not spike back to 90 degrees at random times...I did not appreciate that this past week. How am I supposed to drink my Pumpkin Latte in that heat?

Anyway, I was searching around for some new recipes and found the cutest blog all about easy Crockpot cooking! This blogger did a 365 days of Crockpot cooking theme. I already found four or five that I can't wait to try. This Sunday I'm going with the Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Soup. Here's the blog if you want to check it out for yourself.

Happy Fall Everyone!

Check out A Year of Slow Cooking for fun new ideas:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment