Monday, October 28, 2013

No Spend November

My husband is a fabulous financial advisor. This is wonderful for someone like me and horrible. Wonderful because he does such a great job providing for and planning for our family. Horrible because sometimes I don't like to admit how much I spend and really take a look at my spending - both things he has to call me on.

Lately we have been spending more than is necessary. You've seen my wish list posts. I try to do a good job, but sometimes my desire for cute little nutcracker cheese knives or Halloween Jammies for Belle get the best of me. :) 

So we are challenging each other to a little project in preparation for December which is Belle's birthday and Christmas. We are going to do a No Spend November. This does exclude certain things like gifts for others and my Fall decorating budget. Mainly this is a challenge for things like clothes and trinkets and excessive treats (I am addicted to ice cream!). 

I will keep you posted on how I am doing. 

Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment