Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My M.O.H Was In Town!

David and I had the very best weekend ever with my sweet best friend from fourth grade and her lovely daughter. I love this friend so much. I cry each and every time I leave or she leaves. She only lives 4 hours away, but our lives are out of control busy and we can only smush in time to see each other every few months. If you know me you know how much I love my friends and it kills me when I don't see them for even a week. So I cherish every minute I get to spend with my dear friend Emily since it's rare to me. And just as precious to me is seeing her tiny perfect daughter. Baby K turned one in March and she could not be cuter or more fun. We had a great weekend meeting one of my other dear friends at the mall to play and have lunch, swimming, playing with Bo, going to a cook out, and just having fun playing. And you know who has even more than I do with Baby K....of course, David. David is addicted to these little kiddos and they are addicted to him. You would have thought him and this baby girl have been BFFs for, well...forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment