Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's February!

Happy Richmond Wedding Month everyone!

I was supposed to be in Kansas City at a training from 8 - 5 each day this week, but the blizzard outside has put a hold on that. And it has even put a hold on reporting to the office. I have called in to my trainings each day and worked remotely from my snuggly house, with my snuggly dog. This weather actually only enhances the idea that drives our company any way. Information at the right place at the right time should be accessible from anywhere. And so it is.

What this also means is that I get to read more. Instead of getting home at six or six thirty, I am sitting here against my beautiful front window watching the snow cover the walk and driveway that I just shoveled for the second time already, and thinking that instead of driving home for the day at five, I will already be here and ready to read.
What am I reading this snow week (it left Snow Day sometime yesterday) you may ask.
Well, I will let my trusty assistant show you:


Bo loves Tom, Huck, and Harry almost as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment