Thursday, January 10, 2013
One Month Photo Shoot
Annabelle is one month old! I wanted to record a few things each month. I went ahead and made those little signs through one year because I knew I wouldn't do it each month unless I was prepared.
Things I want to remember from this first month:
- Annabelle eats every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. If she sleeps longer than that, I wake her at 3 hours and 15 minutes to feed her.
- A few nights she has slept for four hours at a time! But she's only done this a few times. Most of the time she is fussiest at night...from the evening nap through about midnight. We are working on it though, and tonight she is moving to her crib for the first time (say some prayers for me...this kills me but she's five weeks old and I believe after a couple of nights she will sleep better this way...don't worry, we have the most amazing video camera that is glued to my hand any time she's in a different room.)
- She doesn't take very long to eat at all! She loves to eat and I think she chugs her food. I bottle fed her a few times to be sure she was actually eating enough since she's so fast and she eats about 3 ounces in five minutes. It's crazy!
- Her wake time is getting a little bit longer, but I still struggle to keep her awake for very long. She loves to sleep during the day, but I think if I could keep her up a little longer before her naps she would sleep better at night. That's what we are working on these last couple of weeks before I have to go back to work.
- She loves her dada! So so much. Any time he makes a sound she looks around for him. It breaks my heart, it's so sweet.
- She is already out of her newborn clothes (tear) and wearing 0-3 months. She's so long and chunky. It gives me so much comfort to know she is gaining weight and growing, but how much did I cry when putting away her newborn clothes...
Annabelle has been the most fun these past five weeks. We can't believe how blessed we are. I can't remember my life without her and I don't want to. She's absolutely perfect.
Posted by Wander and Wine at 1:59 PM