Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday - Yay!



One – We are so excited to watch the MU Tigers first game this Saturday night! I need an updated picture of Annabelle in her gear, so this will be a good time to do it. Look at my tiny princess in her MU gear when she was so itty bitty. These are from January and March! I feel like they were taken yesterday.

 





Two – My oldest nephew’s Gotcha Day is today. He came to our family in 2007 and it was love at first site. He was instantly my best little friend. He’s a doll and I can’t imagine my life without him.  He is the happiest, sweetest, smartest, most sensitive little guy, and I adore him (if you cannot tell).

 


Three – September! This is the month that I will have a new niece and nephew! I’m so excited about this! Last year at Christmas Belle had two boy cousins on my side. This year, she will have those two, plus another boy and one girl, and then on David’s side she will have a boy cousin and one more cousin (we don’t know the gender). The twins are due this month and then my sister-in-law’s baby is due in November. I will get my fill for my baby fever and then get to go home and sleep at night. :)


 

Four – I am so excited for Annabelle's first Halloween. I am thinking she needs a whimsical and fun first costume! I am thinking Tinkerbelle for my Baby Belle.



Five - This is the last weekend of our pool probably. I am planning to enjoy it as much as possible. I have loved this pool so much this summer. Swimming with Annabelle has been one if my greatest memories for her first summer. I love picturing her growing up back here and having her friends over!





No comments:

Post a Comment