Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fakin' It

Okay. So many of you have been kind enough to text, email, and message me about how to join in on your fun link up parties. Thank you, thank you lovelies! 

Next week, you better believe I will do my first 5 on Fridays post because I love reading those.

If I had figured out how to do it this past week, here's what I would have posted:

One - have you had zucchini chocolate cake?? Um, yum!



2 - I know I'm about four months late for this, but I'm loving these bright pants. And what I'm loving even more is that since I'm so late on this trend, I bought these from Old Navy on sale!


3 - we took sweet Belle to have some pictures taken and she had so much fun! I can't wait to get them back! Here's one of her outfits.



4 - okay so I had a small breakdown today. I had to put away Annabelle's six month clothes and I have loves these sweet Jammies forever! Tonight I pulled them back out of the box and squeezed her tushy in them for one last time because I was too sad. Poor girl!




5 - Yea, I am posting a picture of my pump room at work. I have spent a whole heck of a lot of time in there over the past 8 months and felt like showing you my daily supplies - my cooler, big drink, and the pump. Now you know where I am tucked away for a half hour every day.



There you have it.. My first (un)official 5 on Fri(Satur)day post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment