Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New

I just recently finished the cute book, The Hurricane Sister’s, and picked up three more from the library. Two I had on a waiting list for David, and one random read since my pick was still on hold. I haven’t started mine yet and I’m glad I didn’t because I received my favorite email this morning, letting me know my “on hold” book was available for pickup.

 

I cannot wait to start this book.



Have you heard of Robert Gailbraith yet? I hadn’t either. I was browsing some “must read” lists when I came upon this book and new author. Well, not so new author really. It is my beloved J.K. Rowling. Now, don’t get me wrong, I was highly disappointed with Rowling’s adult release,Casual Vacancy. But I have high hopes for this new adult book. New name, new book, new season, new trimester. Let’s give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment